Customs clearance of goods
Any goods transported across the border are subject to customs declaration. Our transport company organizes international transportation and provides customs clearance services. We undertake the preparation of documents, payment of duties and taxes, obtaining permits and certificates, as well as quality and safety control of goods.
Features of customs clearance
Customs clearance is an important procedure that all goods crossing the customs border of the Customs Union during import or export are subject to. Such a complex activity requires knowledge of regulations, professional skills and experience.
The main stages of customs clearance of goods:
- Registration of a foreign trade participant is the provision to the customs service of details and documents confirming the right to carry out foreign trade activities.
- Informing the Customs Service (CU) about the arrival of cargo on the territory of Russia or its shipment to another country using special notification forms in electronic or paper form.
- Filling out and submitting a customs declaration for goods, which contains information about the product, its value, and the HS code. Documents confirming the information in the declaration are provided: invoice, packing list, certificates of conformity and origin, transport documents and others.
- The vehicle checks the correctness of filling out the declaration and the compliance of the submitted documents with the requirements of the legislation. Customs payments (duties, taxes, fees) are calculated and paid, tariff and non-tariff regulation measures (quotas, licenses, sanitary and phytosanitary requirements, etc.) are applied.
- The vehicle carries out physical control and inspection of the goods, compares it with the information in the declaration and documents, checks for markings, packaging, labels, etc.
- Issuance of a permit for the release of goods for their intended use in accordance with the selected customs procedure: release for free circulation, temporary import, transit, etc. After that, the goods are considered to be customs-cleared and can be transferred to the recipient or sender.
In addition to customs clearance, we provide other services:
- Forwarding and escort of a car with the transported cargo.
- Obtaining special permits and other necessary documentation.
- Accurate execution of loading and unloading operations and delivery of cargo on time.
- Warehousing and storage of goods on the territory of the company (Russia, St. Petersburg).
- Cargo contingency insurance;
- The possibility of online cargo tracking.
Cargo clearance throughout Russia
We have partners and representatives who allow us to process goods at customs posts throughout the territory of the Russian Federation.
Turnkey registration services
Logistics, foreign economic activity, tariff and non-tariff regulation, customs clearance.
Correct and fast calculation of customs payments, coordination of "passing prices", prompt registration.
The time of execution of the customs clearance service and its price depend on many factors, such as the type and characteristics of the goods, the volume and weight of the cargo, the availability of necessary documents, and the speed of work of customs authorities.
To find out the cost of cargo transportation and other services, call us by phone or leave a request on the website. We will contact you within 15 minutes and answer all your questions and place an order.