International container transportation
International container shipping is an efficient and reliable way to deliver cargo worldwide. To successfully organize such transportation, contact our transportation company. We provide high-quality preparation and packaging of cargo, and we issue all necessary documents. We carry out safe transportation of container equipment in import and export directions.
We carry out all types of cargo transportation
Features of international container shipping
A container is a standardized metal box into which almost any type of cargo can be loaded: food, clothing, furniture, appliances or dangerous substances. Containers come in different sizes and types, depending on the needs of the customer and the characteristics of the cargo. The most common containers are 20-foot and 40-foot containers, as well as FLAT RACK (FR) for the transportation of bulky goods. In addition, the containers have special devices for locking, locking and labeling, which facilitates their identification and control.
The advantage of container transportation is that they allow the use of various types of regular transport for cargo delivery: road, rail, sea or aviation.
Here are the main stages of cargo transportation in containers:
- an empty container is served and delivered to the warehouse where the cargo is stored;
- the goods are packed and loaded into a container and then on board the ship or on the railway platform;
- railway transportation is carried out from Russia to the CIS, Asian and European countries;
- the cargo is delivered to the port or locality, after the completion of customs procedures, the container is reloaded and delivered to the final destination.
Advantages of working with us:
- Obtaining special permits and completing the full package of necessary documents.
- Accurate execution of loading and unloading operations and delivery of goods to the destination on time.
- Escort of cargo by cover vehicles if necessary.
- Cargo storage on the territory of the company (Russia, St. Petersburg).
- Cargo contingency insurance;
- The ability to track cargo online during transportation.
Flexible pricing policy
We select the optimal route for all types of transport, based on the customer's wishes in terms of delivery time and distance.
Warranty and insurance
We take full responsibility for the goods or equipment entrusted to us, we insure the cargo up to 500 million rubles.
We deliver to any country
Thanks to our wide partnership network and international transportation experience, we can provide reliable and efficient delivery to four corners of the earth.
By cooperating with us, you can be sure that in case of an emergency or a delay in the shipment, we will contact you so that you can make changes to the schedule.
The price of container shipping depends on the length and complexity of the route, weight and dimensions of the cargo. You can get more information by calling the numbers listed on the official website, or by leaving a request in the feedback form. Our specialists will contact you within 15 minutes and advise you on the cost of services and place an order.
Our clients and partners